Vacant Land Residential For Sale

Ref # Ent0194568 : Bluewater Bay , Port Elizabeth , Eastern Cape

R 330,000

Property Description

Lovely serviced plot walled on one side, less than a km away from shopping Centre and other amenities.

40% deposit needed as banks will finance the other 60%.

Property Features

  • Property Type Vacant Land Residential
  • Building Size
  • Stand Size 500m²
  • Rates & Taxes ± 1100

Property Location