SMALLHOLDING 1.9ha - DEER PARK
COUNTRY LIVING CLOSE TO CITY AND SEA
WORK FROM HOME - WHILE GENERATING SUBSTANTIAL INCOME FROM WELL-ESTABLISHED ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
Just a short drive from the city lies this beautiful piece of land just off the Seaveiw road. Situated in a secured gated estate with CCTV surveillance and remote access control.
Breathe in the ocean air and smell the fynbos for quality living, close to all main amenities.
This character Cape Dutch home with blooming Bougainvilleas welcomes you to its vast, stylish and generous open living spaces, fully fitted with farm-style kitchen, lounge, breakfast room, bar area flowing through wooden cottage double doors onto the vast wrap-around timber deck, with views over the lush garden en country setting.
MAIN DWELLING - 521 m2
FRONT STOEP AREA - 53.75m2
TIMBER DECKS AREA - 115.72m2
* Entrance room / Office space
* 4 double bedrooms
* 3 en-suite bathrooms
* 1 full family bathroom
* Generous Lounge with fireplace
* Private dining room
* Massive fully fitted kitchen with ample work space and built in cupboards / scullery / laundry area
* Vast breakfast room stretching all the way from the kitchen area to fitted bar area overlooking the timber deck.
* Serving meals inside or outside for family / guest and friends.
* 2 of the double bedrooms are fitted with bathrooms and kitchenette with access directly onto the timber deck and private access to rooms. These rooms are fitted for guests purposes with gas geysers.
FLATLET ADJACENT TO MAIN BUILDING - 37m2
* Private entrance and parking
* Open plan lounge
* Fully fitted self catering kitchen
* Double bedroom
* Bathroom with shower and gas geyser
2 x SELF CONTAINED/CATERING COTTAGES WITH PRIVATE ACCESS AND BRAAI AREAS 65m2
EACH COTTAGE OFFERS:
* 2 bedrooms with built in cupboards
* 1 bathroom fitted with shower and gas geyser
* Open plan lounge onto
* Fully fitted kitchen
* TV connections
* Large private timber deck for coffee and sun-downers
* Private outside braai area at the back of each cottage
* Set in lush garden and country setting
* Private from Main Dwelling
* Private Access Gate on Remote
* 2 x Double Garages - 42m2 and 45.84m2
* Single Garage - 20.26m2
* Established gardens
* Fully fenced
* Active WhatsApp community group
* Alarm systems fitted
* Municipal water
Make to Move today and call us for a safe, guided viewing of the property and all its offerings and potential.
- Property Type Small Holding
- Beds 5
- Bath 5
- Garages 5
- Building Size
- Stand Size 18,946ha
- Rates & Taxes ± 2486