RENOVATED HOME WITH FLATLET
Fall in love with this beautifully renovated home with a granny flat in Pagden Road, Mill Park. Ideally situated, a MUST to view.
This stunning family home offers so much;
- Warm entrance hall with original wooden flooring
- Downstairs study
- Guest toilet for your guest's convenience
- An open-plan formal dining room and lounge with a fireplace
- A TV lounge which is open-plan to a sunny, breakfast nook and a lovely spacious kitchen
- A brand new braai room has stack-away doors which lead to a North-facing decked undercover area looking onto the garden and pool
- The kitchen has quality wood cabinets, a granite top, separate scullery with doors to the garden too.
- Three bedrooms all carpeted with built-in cupboards and blinds are securely upstairs with
- Two full bathrooms (main en suite)
- Guest bedroom downstairs
- A versatile one bedroom granny flat can be used for a separate dwelling for extended family or income generation
- Close to the golf course, bike trails and valley walks, this is truly a family home that ticks all the boxes!
Additional features include:
- Industrial quality electric fence
- Recently upgraded alarm system and burglar bars
- Jungle gym
- Water tank
- Outside staff toilet
- Solar geyser
- A single garage
- Secure off street parking for additional cars
Call me today to arrange a viewing!
- Property Type House
- Beds 4
- Bath 2
- Pool Yes
- Building Size 350m²
- Stand Size 974m²
- Rates & Taxes ± 1930